Mobile Carcass Shredding
It is specially designed for shredding carcass meat into pieces after slaughter. It can be used for cattle and sheep & goats. Since the carcass shredder unit is in a 40' container, it can be easily transported and installed directly next to the mobile slaughterhouse or at any desired location.
After production, it is shipped to any location you desire, ready for use. It can be easily commissioned without needing to be assembled. The unit, which has the capacity to shred carcasses of approximately 20 sheep and goats or 5 cattle (20 quarters of carcass) simultaneously, is extremely practical and economical for anyone who performs small-scale slaughter in different locations.
- Complete containerized system, slaughter equipment, dual rail and support materials.
- 40’ HC container
- Shredding capacity: 20 sheep & goats or 5 cattle (20 quarters of carcass)
- PU sandwich panel wall cladding
- Shredding tables (with water gun)
- Ready for use complete with electrical, lighting and mechanical installations
- Installed hygiene equipment (sinks, knife sterilizers)
- Special design and equipment configuration according to user request
- It does not require infrastructure. Fast shipping, easy commissioning.